Saturday, November 10, 2007

I hate.... Pizza!

Alright... For the record, I just needed to get out "I HATE DIETING!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I feel much better now.. thank you :)

I have fallen off the diet.. if you hadn't noticed. I filled my big fat belly with pizza that I knowwwwwwwwwww was not good for me and now I'm regretting it. I feel horrible for continuing to throw my diet out the window every weekend. It is so hard to stick to it when DH is home and he wants pizza, or Wendy's, or whatever that is more fat than I want or need!!!!

I can't blame him entirely... I am my own person and could just as easily say no, however I am so weak when it comes to fudging the diet. DH has vowed to start dieting WITH me on Monday morning, so I am holding him to it. My tummy hurts and I'm so mad at myself for eating the pizza!

I'd like to rephrase my statement about... I HATE PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I kind of like pizza.. but from now on, I NEED to hate it.

No comments: