Sunday, November 25, 2007

Goals

OK, I've been wanting to write down (or type) my goals somewhere so that I can look back at them and check them off, or tweak a little bit if needed so here goes my start.... (This list will be added to often!)

1. Start eating better
2. Research a body "detox" or "cleansing"
3. Stop drinking coke
4. Take Multivitamin everyday, with an added calcium supplement. (I have been doing this, yay me!)
5. Find and make an appointment with a doctor around here (I know... shame on me, I have not gotten a regular doctor since I've moved here)
6. Make an appointment for my annual visit to the OB/GYN
7. Start walking on the treadmill
8. Find and make an appointment with a dentist
9. Find and make an appointment to have my eyes examined (I know... again shame on me for not going every two years like I should!)
10. Think of more goals I need to add to this list :)

No comments: