Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Coming along...

Slow and steady wins the race (I guess!). So far, we've been getting things done around the house at a moderate pace. Things are slowly getting in order and rooms are being completed. We've painted both bedrooms upstairs, the "MAN" room/cave, the office and the laundry room (ek!). We've also finished the upstairs guest bathroom and just need to finish hanging pictures in there. I am going to be doing some spring cleaning (ie. throwing away things that should have already been chucked BEFORE we moved) next week, so I will share tons of pictures of the house then.

We've also gotten a new friend..........




Meet Bailey!! :)
She's our new kitten! You can check out tons of pics of her on my flickr account. There, you can see pics of her and our doggies having lots of fun together. I swear I'll add pictures of the house soon and, of course, more pictures of Bailey!

No comments: